Monday, February 15, 2010

(RE) Watched- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

The first time I watched this movie I was in high school, and it really surprised me. I hadn't watched too many British films...but at that point I had probably seen Trainspotting 3487392 times...so I was all for a stylized British black comedy.
I think the mix of crazy ass characters, humor and violence works really well. It's a pretty unique film--one scene that I remembered liking was after Eddy loses the poker game and all of the sudden the camera is handheld filming his reaction-- its almost dizzing. All in all the film has so much personality--every character seems pretty thought out so their involvement in the storyline works. Its fun to watch..go see it if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment