Sunday, March 7, 2010

"I can't talk to my mama, so I talk to my diary" (heavy gangsta rap you wouldn't understand..)

So yeah. I don't like to get personal on this blog because I don't want to jump on some live journal type rants (believe me I can rant) but I'm pleased to tell everyone that I will be going to California next week. I will be taking my friend Allison..the one that kind of resembles me. We are leaving Saturday (tear) and won't be coming back until Friday at midnight.. so technically Saturday morning. The point of this blog is not to brag..well yeah maybe it is..but I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions about where to go. Maybe you yourself have yet to reach the West coast..but lets say if you were going where would you go? I find the internets travel advice too overwhelming. We are driving down from San Francisco to the LA area. Help me out. thank you, you're beautiful!

remember you don't have to be a follower to comment. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment