Monday, December 27, 2010

Recently Watched:



It's been awhile since I watched this, but I want to mention it because I think it's worth watching. Sam Rockwell is one of my favorite actors (Moon, Snow Angels) and I think he gives a really funny but honest performance, playing an alcoholic father who is trying to redeem himself. He doesn't always try hard enough and he offends a lot of people. He gets drunk at school, crashes his daughters date and has to be taken care of by his students. Rockwell has great delivery with at least a dozen one liners and his interactions with the young women in the film are pretty funny. It's not the best movie in the world.. it's not even the best movie about a drug addict basketball coach (see: HALF NELSON--also starring Shareeka Epp,) but I think it's worth ya time!

No comments:

Post a Comment