Thursday, April 28, 2011

Recently Watched: Hannah Takes the Stairs and Easy A



Hannah Takes the Stairs was a fantastically realistic view of a girl who is confused about what she wants in relationship and how she wants to be perceived. Greta Gerwig who plays Hannah sees something she likes in every guy she meets in the film...she views everyone as a potential partner which sounds bad, but it's totally what people do.


Easy A made me kind of jealous of Emma Stone. Normally when I watch a movie I think (and this sounds bad) that I could do a better job acting (not actually true,) but in "Easy A" I felt like Stone was way funnier than me (WHATTTTT.) She was in every scene of the movie and she really WORRRKED IT. It has limited cheese, some good/funny dialogue ..along with a few flaws. EX: Like why is her hot childhood friend always alone and ..well attractive/available to her?? hmmm? riddle me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment