Monday, June 28, 2010

Self Reflection up in this hizzy: Me and Doctors

So I went to the eye doctor last week and I have to do a follow up tomorrow with a trial pair of contacts and I was thinking about how whenever I go to the doctor I turn into a complete idiot.

LIKE FOR REAL. I can't describe symptoms at all. When they ask questions like "Do you get headaches/how often" I have no freaking idea how often I get them. I'm like shit when was the last time I had a headache..I've had them but not recently but what if they come back and this is my chance to tell a professional.

When I'm at the regular doctor's office and they say "Is your cough in your chest or throat? I always feel like "uhhh it's like..kind of both.."

I don't want to be misdiagnosed.

Sometimes my head just goes blank. But hey..it happens to the best of us..riiight?

No comments:

Post a Comment