Thursday, June 17, 2010

SUMMER TIME!

I used to love the summer. Going to the pool, beach, playing kick ball...whatever I was outside all day..and it was pretty niiiice. But this summer is different from the past summers...I am no longer a student which means I'm not going back to school in the Fall...which mean WHAT THE EFFFF am I supposed to do now?! I'm kind of kidding but not. So I'm going to give myself some goals for the summer. (besides the whole get a job one)

---Read 3 books
--- Write down weird sh*t that happens.. (it can be used in the future film that will be made about my life)
----Go on a picnic
--- Ride a roller coaster (because I like those)
--- Try to find new places to hang out in Baltimore
--- Be more open to people..stop being so quick to be all "I don't like these people"
-- Be a better listener
---Eat healthier and exercise
--- Try something new that's somewhat athletic like Kayaking or something..yeah.
--- Go on a road trip of some sort
--- Keep painting and doing weird crafts for fun..it's therapeutic

2 comments:

  1. Dudette, if you came with me to Pa we could knock off about 5 of those things! But it's a family reunion and we'd be going to a wedding shower the next day in Pittsburgh so you probably wouldn't want to. Just saying. We should look for a soccer league and join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah a family reunion would prob be awkward since..I'm not part of the family, but I thank you for the offer.

    ReplyDelete