Sunday, January 10, 2010

Recently Watched: An Education

Today I went to The Charles and saw "An Education." I hadn't heard anything about the film so I went in having just watched the trailer. It started off ok, but then some things just didn't work.--- 1.) Peter Sarsgarrd being British..his accent wasn't very good, he sounded American whenever he raised his voice 2.) Peter Sarsgarrd "the charmer"-- no not buying that either. He seemed like a creeper but was supposed to be played as a smooth guy that could talk his way through anything. 3.) The plot.. 4.) The characters.. I cared about none of them..and disliked all of them. 5.) The relationships --didn't understand Mulligans attraction to Sarsgarrd.

yea so I didn't care for this movie and felt like I was going to fall asleep in the middle of it. on the bright side the Turtle at Sofies Crepes is pretty tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment