Thursday, April 15, 2010

Katie's Thoughts on Pop Culture: Characature drawings

I had a friend that had an ugly one on her wall, and I never understood 1) why she got it done in the first place and 2) why she hung it on her wall. I can't imagine sitting down and paying someone to insult me. If someone is going to draw me, I either want it to be true to life or BETTER THAN REALITY... not take-a-feature-of-mine-that-perhaps isn't the best-and exaggerate it to the point where I look fugly. The worst part is that they have these booths set up at places where you are supposed to be having fun..like Hershey Park... so your having a fun day and then failed art student #3495849385 makes you look like you have dumbo ears and its all over from there..your friends turn to you.."WAIT YOU DO HAVE BIG EARS"...im just saying its a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment