Friday, April 2, 2010

an update on my media intake or lack there of..

So I've been really busy with stuff for school, I haven't had much time to watch movies or obsess about any new bands! I completely forgot about the David Bazan concert at the Ottobar..so that sucks. I've also had Revanche out from Netflix for over a month...I think I'm going to watch it on Easter..that seems appropriate because it has a hooker and guns and stuff..so..

(photo by: Joyce Kim from the set of Putty Hill)

But anyway. I did have the chance to see Matt Porterfield's film Hamilton and his new film Putty Hill. And I have to say they were pretty amazing! I watched Hamilton twice...and I think I watched Putty Hill four times.. If you get a chance you should check it out at the Maryland Film festival in early May! You won't be disappointed ..the film is pretty innovative..I really can't compare it to anything else. Plus its shot in Baltimore, c'mon people thats just awesome! Much of it is shot outdoors and its reminds me of my childhood.. it made me think about how awesome Baltimore can be in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment