Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Recently Digested

Honestly. I fell asleep a few times while I was trying to watch this. It arrived during my heavy use of Ambien phase this summer, so I don't feel like I can give a great review of it. From what I coherently watched the acting was pretty on point considering the unusual dialogue and plot circumstances.


Jon Stewart is a pretty funny guy, but wait I already knew that! I'm not a regular viewer of the Daily Show I actually usually tune in more to watch Jon Stewart interview other people and then I wait for them to make him laugh so he does that thing where he covers his face..you know what I'm talking about. But his essays were perceptively whacky. The letters to the Hanson fan club and the Princess Diana letters to Mother Theresa had me cracking up. You go boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment