Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Recently Read

I just read this today. The concept was: comedians/writers answer questions that they aren't educated to answer. I liked Paul Feig, Fred Armisen, Zach Galifianakis, Janeane Garofalo, Amy Sedaris and Sarah Silverman..to name a fewww.

After finishing Chelsea Handler's book and watching her on Diablo Cody's Red Band trailer web interview thing I actually decided that I wanted to read Cody's book "Candy Girl" which is her memoir about being a stripper...but they didn't have it so I got this book.
It was really funny. (I totally LOL'ED YOU GUYZZZZ) It's about comedian/ Chelsea Lately staff member, Heather McDonalds journey blue balling guys in Hollywood. The guys that she went out with make for really funny character studies... they are completely ridiculous. She also details a brief fling with Vince Vaughn if you're into that kind of thing (I have to admit I always kind of stare at Video Vixen Diaries, the book about the girl who banged all of the rappers in all of AMERICA..but I have too much pride to check that out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment