Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Recently Watched: The Kids are All Right

I saw this film at the Charles in Baltimore city on Saturday. We waited in a huge (HOT A$$) line and missed the showtime that we wanted, so we bought tickets for the later showtime. It seemed like the air wasn't working in the theater (kinda felt like I was going to die), but it was still an enjoyable experience.

The film had an energy about it...it was fun, new and definitely not afraid to take on the modern American family ("Moms') as well as poke fun at eating organic/ healthy living trends (*cough* that I totally support.) I think the movie appeals to everyone because it's about being a teenager/growing up, being in love, getting older, marriage, gay issues and modern families. The characters are well written and it's funny ...and I've said it before but MARK RUFFALO IS A HOTTIEEEEE.

Side note: The film was clearly shot in Southern California which was another plus. I want to have a nice ass backyard where I have people over to eat outside! dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment